Wednesday, August 12, 2009

just dumb enough to work...

Best photobooth idea ever, thanks Awkward Family Photos! This way, everyone can get a shot with the bride & groom, and I have a feeling our friends will come up with some truly excellent scenarios to photograph, especially if we include props. It's just stupid enough to peak my curiosity (I am a collector of dumb shit I find that makes me laugh--and this falls WELL in line with that collection).

According to LifesizeCustomCutouts.com, this will run me between $120 and $170. SO doable.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally thinking of setting up a "photobooth" with props and a fun back drop for all my friends to take wacky pictures with. Hehe... I don't think I want a cut out of me and John in it though... badness would happen to us LOL!

    ReplyDelete