Thursday, July 23, 2009

more on the music

Songs that remind me of my dad, none of them even remotely appropriate:

Jeremy by Pearl Jam. In high school he would annoyingly sing it to me every time I got in his car and substitute my name for Jeremy.
Heaven Beside You by Alice in Chains
Super Bon Bon by Soul Coughing
Wild Horses by the Rolling Stones, because I hated "the horsey song."
For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield
Earache My Eye by Cheech and Chong. It came on the radio when I was 12 or something and ever since he's made references to "hey man, that was my new record, I just bought that."
The Rocko's Modern Life Theme
The Ren and Stimpy Theme


Song I will be dancing to with my dad:

Not sure yet, I'll have to talk to him about that.


Songs I will absolutely not be dancing with my father to:

Cats in the Cradle by Harry Chapin
That weird daddy's girl country song Younger Sister recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment